Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Flexible schedule, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Pay range is $10 to $14 per hour DOE
Boss Shop Career Benefits
We want to keep our team happy and healthy. In addition to competitive wages, we are pleased to offer industry-leading benefits to our employees who rely on them. Our goal is to empower our team with the resources, incentives, and flexibility to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Employee Assistance Program
Textbook Reimbursement Program ($250 per semester)
PAID ASE testing with a $250 bonus for each one passed
VACATION AFTER 6 months!
Critical Care Insurance
Electronic W-2 and Paystubs
A Fun Work Environment
Voluntary Life Insurance
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Vacation Pay & Holiday Incentives
Summary: The Sales Associate/Service Writer is responsible for greeting customers and determining if the shop can fulfill their requests or needs.
Essential Job Duties/Functions:
• Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
• Obtain all purchase orders prior to finalizing repair order.
• Obtain approval from customers/companies prior to writing repair orders, and when additional work is needed for current repairs or when estimates will be exceeded by more than 10% of the total.
• Provide accurate estimates and wait times.
• Identify work required and then write detailed description of work required.
• Assign work to all technicians within the guidelines of Bosselman.
• Maintain organizational control of work in progress and work waiting to be done.
• Ensure replacement parts are essential for needed repairs.
• Complete work orders by providing the necessary customer information, job description, labor, parts used, and any other additional notes.
• Identify and prevent possible warranty situations through consultation of Senior Management and documentation on repair orders.
• Document all disclaimers on repair orders to avoid warranty claims.
• Report all unresolved customer complaints to Manager.
• Ensure completed shop tickets are properly billed and collected after work is performed.
• Develop communication with customers to identify their needs or concerns, and also to sell additional products and/or services.
• Order all parts and supplies as directed by the Manager.
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of the parts area.
• Maintain all inventory part levels and inventory dollars as set forth by the Division Manager.
• Control all aspects of parts and supplies (receiving, pricing, storing, etc.).
• Responsible for National Account billing and receivables.
• Ensure total customer satisfaction and the integrity of Bosselman.
• Balance and organize shift paperwork in a timely manner.
• Responsible for your cash register shortages.
• Practice all company safety procedures to ensure a safe environment for employees and customers.
• Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
• Retail or guest service experience preferred.
• Valid driver's license and insurable to drive, preferred.
• Must be able to maintain working knowledge of parts inventory.
• Able to work the computer system efficiently.
• Ability to read, write and perform math skills.
• Must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
• Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change when required.
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and any shift needed.
• Must have reliable transportation and phone.
• Must be able to communicate in English. – IF APPLICABLE
• Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
• Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Sales Associate/Service Writer to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Additional Job Duties:
• Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
• This job has no supervisory responsibilities.