Diesel Truck Mechanic / Technician
Sorry, this job has expired.
$14.00 – $30.00
$4000 hiring bonus for diesel mechanics!
Shift will typically be 3pm-midnight and will include some weekends
Pay ranges from $14 to $30 per hour depending on Tech level
We will pay for your ASE testing and give you a $250 bonus for each one passed
• Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
• Perform PM’s and oil changes.
• Grease trucks and trailers.
• Perform tire services.
• Perform minor repairs.
• Perform service calls and night call outs (if required).
• Keep shop clean and uncluttered at all times.
• Ensure all service equipment (jacks, tools, trucks) are in good working order, clean, and properly repaired when needed.
• Sell tires and parts, ensuring profit margins are maintained and trade guidelines are followed.
• Make sure all parts, tires, etc., are put away in proper places.
• Complete work orders by providing the necessary customer information, labor performed, parts used, and any other information for warranty purposes.
• Ensure total customer satisfaction and the integrity of Bosselman.
• Practice all company safety procedures to ensure a safe environment for employees and customers.
• Providing friendly and competent customer service.
• Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
• Valid driver's license and be insurable to drive, preferred.
• Able to furnish own tools to perform work.
• Able to work weekends, holidays, and as needed.
• Must have reliable transportation and phone.