Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Flexible schedule, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Boss Shop Career Benefits
We want to keep our team happy and healthy. In addition to competitive wages, we are pleased to offer industry-leading benefits to our employees who rely on them. Our goal is to empower our team with the resources, incentives, and flexibility to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Employee Assistance Program
Textbook Reimbursement Program ($250 per semester)
PAID ASE testing with a $250 bonus for each one passed
VACATION AFTER 6 months!
Critical Care Insurance
Electronic W-2 and Paystubs
A Fun Work Environment
Voluntary Life Insurance
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Vacation Pay & Holiday Incentives
The Shop Technician is responsible for performing mechanical repairs in a timely and professional manner.
• Valid driver's license and be insurable to drive.
• Complete Level 4 brake training.
• Complete Level 4 wheel seal training.
• Ability to attend HVAC, Electrical and DOT training.
• Ability to get ASE, DOT, TIA and other certifications.
• Able to furnish own tools to perform work.
• Able to work weekends, holidays, and as needed.
• Must have reliable transportation and phone.
• Must be able to communicate in English. – IF APPLICABLE
• Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
• Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
Mechanic-Essential Job Duties/Functions:
• Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
• Perform PM’s and oil changes.
• Grease trucks and trailers.
• Perform minor repairs.
• Perform brake services.
• Perform wheel end/seal services.
• Perform service calls and night call outs.
• Keep shop clean and uncluttered at all times.
• Ensure all service equipment (jacks, tools, trucks) are in good working order, clean, and properly repaired when needed.
• Sell tires and parts, ensuring profit margins are maintained and trade guidelines are followed.
• Make sure all parts, tires, etc., are put away in proper places.
• Complete work orders by providing the necessary customer information, labor performed, parts used, and any other information for warranty purposes.
• Ensure total customer satisfaction and the integrity of Bosselman.
• Practice all company safety procedures to ensure a safe environment for employees and customers.
• Providing friendly and competent customer service.
• Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
Please note that there are 4 job levels for Mechanics. The job responsibilities may differ from the list above.